[Lsb-infrastructure] cleaning up in spec

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Fri Feb 29 06:59:54 PST 2008

Okay, now that the mess I created by leaving out
a couple of patches is cleaned up, looking at
another topic in lsbspec.

There are quite a lot of header files that the
spec generators seem to expect which are missing. It
would be interesting to see if we can clean this
up - I expect that nearly of them are not .defs
files that we want to produce, and the solution
is to somehow excise the information that makes
the generator scripts think they might be needed.

There's about 300 for each architecture (including
generic) - 2312 unique file names reported on.
Most are qt3 (255 or so in All), with a smattering of
qt4 (27). There are about 18 for alsa, and the rest are:

*/features.h    */float.h    */iosfwd

I haven't really looked at what's going on here,
just reporting, so far.

Of course, of more importance will be to finish
cleaning the missing interface documentation,
but that one's at least a Known Topic.

-- mats