[Lsb-infrastructure] autobuilding update

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Mon Jul 7 13:49:29 PDT 2008

After two tries at fixing lsbcc (the first one I
thought a certain change was safe because I didn't
think the variable was used elsewhere in the function -
the abysmal default formatting fooled me that the
other reference was in a different function), things
proceed.

The next problem on the list is we have no more
definition of ZLIB_VERSION.  This would not be
so big a problem otherwise, but four "functions"
are macros defined with the help of ZLIB_VERSION:
inflateInit, inflateInit2, deflateInit, deflateInit2

I've checked in a definition of this as a temporary
measure to see if we get further with tonight's
autobuilds, this was on the Csrconly list...