[Lsb-infrastructure] updating on autobuidler run

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Mon Jul 7 15:34:03 PDT 2008

With the ZLIB_VERSION added manually, a fresh build
does complete the libbat and can get going on appbat.

apache: fails due to missing IN6_IS_ADDR_V4MAPPED

rsync:  fails on the same

lynx:   fails with a message:

./LYStrings.c:2077: error: case label does not reduce to an integer
constant

the line in question is:

        case KEY_F(1):

while the following case is "KEY_F(16)"

these two, of course, are part of our old friend bug 2039,
and seem like they should be fully included in LSB.

as I send this, everything else built on x86_64 except
Qt Designer and xscreensaver, which were still in progress.