[Lsb-infrastructure] olver-core-tests build

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Fri Sep 19 09:26:43 PDT 2008

I saw the bzr update and tried again.

My effort doesn't get very far,

Checking build prerequisites...

Several checks failed. Please, see details below.

1) Antlr version 1.33 is required to be installed
   to build grammar files.

Fatal errors.  Can not continue.
OLVER was configured for i486 achitecture
cp: cannot stat `../../../../../../../bin/olver': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat `../../../../../../../bin/agent': No such file or directory

and so on

So, some questions:  do these need to be built for
each try, or course they be statically set up for
purposes of the nightly autobuilds?

I do have antlr installed, and the versions don't seem
to mesh...  check above says something about 1.33,
I get told (on Fedora 9):

Package antlr-2.7.7-1jpp.7.fc9.i386 is already installed and latest version

I'm a little worried about trying to build in a full java
environment on the autobuilders, esp. the 390x which is
completely out of space - although I guess our 4.0 direction
suggests we may need that anyway.

But for this particular case, what's it looking for that
isn't matching what I have installed?