[Lsb-infrastructure] s390 server (l005026.zseriespenguins.ihost.com) to be rebooted today

Theodore Ts'o tytso at mit.edu
Thu Sep 25 09:42:35 PDT 2008

Hi all,

In order to add more disk space and memory, the s390 build machine needs
to be rebooted.  That should hopefully happen today.  We'll send an
all-clear once it happens.  If it needs to be scheduled for later than
during US business hours, I'll send another note.  Michael Schultheiss
has checked and at the moment nothing else is running other than the
autobuilder, so we should be good at the moment.  Just don't try to log
into it unless you don't mind it getting rebooted out from under you.  :-)

						- Ted