[Lsb-infrastructure] New LSB Navigator 1.9.6 and LSB DB Scripts 1.7

Wichmann, Mats D mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Wed Apr 7 07:10:25 PDT 2010

________________________________
From: Denis Silakov [mailto:silakov at ispras.ru]
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2010 8:03 AM
To: Wichmann, Mats D
Cc: Vladimir Rubanov; Lsb-Infrastructure
Subject: Re: [Lsb-infrastructure] New LSB Navigator 1.9.6 and LSB DB Scripts 1.7

On 04/07/10 17:57, Wichmann, Mats D wrote:

The remaining question then is about schema changes which imply script changes, will old versions of scripts work or is it important to get those updated in the 4.0 branches mentioned.  So far I'm just reading and anticpating, haven't started pulling because I'm kind of "data limited" at the moment.

Updates are required only for mkheader/mkdatadef from build_env and mktests from devchk. Other scripts are not affected by schema changes.

ah, excellent!