[Lsb-infrastructure] New LSB Navigator 1.9.6 and LSB DB Scripts 1.7

Mats Wichmann mats.d.wichmann at intel.com
Wed Apr 14 06:15:53 PDT 2010

On 04/06/2010 07:42 AM, Vladimir Rubanov wrote:
> We have prepared a new bunch of updates for the LSB Database, Scripts
> and Navigator.
>
> The sources are in the unofficial/ispras-lsb Bazaar branches (dbadmin
> module for Navigator, specdb, build_env, misc_test and lsbspec modules
> for DB & scripts). Tarball with init files for community tables is
> available at the ftp server
> (ftp://ftp.linuxfoundation.org/pub/lsb/updates/lsb-navigator-data/community_data.tar.bz2).
> The Navigator's 'static' directory on the server (which is not stored in
> Bazaar) is not changed.
>
> Among significant changes in db-related stuff, one should mention new
> sgml pages for 169 Qt4 symbols (tests for them are already present in
> Azov-Qt4, and now the documentation is ready), and support for
> TypeMember.TMappearedin/TMwithdrawnin fields in scripts - that is, we
> can now track 'history' of type members in the similar way like we do
> for interfaces, types and other elements.
>
> Full lists of changes are available at
>
>    1. http://ispras.linux-foundation.org/index.php/LSB_Database_Updates.
>    2. http://ispras.linux-foundation.org/index.php/DB_Navigator_Releases
>
> As usual, the working preview of the current Navigator release can be
> seen at http://linuxtesting.org/navigator/commons/welcome.php.
>
> An important note about Navigator setup - in order to setup db access,
> one should now create config/connection.inc file from
> connection.inc.tmpl template and set all necessary values there.

this is finally pushed, and installed on the LF server. Sorry for the
delay.  I'm not convinced everything is right yet, I did see an error
message one screen in very limited browsing on
linuxfoundation.org/navigator site:

MySQL ERROR: Table 'lsb.cache_RCnameRLnameMapping' doesn't exist

I don't recall seeing any errors during the DB reload, but some of the
output scrolled off the screen so there may have been something.