[Lsb-infrastructure] checking clutter requirements

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Mon Jan 4 10:36:13 PST 2010

I'm guessing we're pretty far off from being able
to pull LSB forward far enough to support clutter,
but just for grins, here's what emmanuele thinks the
current pre-requisites are.  The OpenGL uplift has
long been under discussion, and is pretty much blocked
by nobody having time to work on it.

Any other thoughts?