[Openais] License Rights

Steven Dake sdake at mvista.com
Tue Jun 22 12:53:42 PDT 2004

Roger,

The license file is included in the source tree in the file called
LICENSE.  This can be obtained by using bitkeeper.  If you don't have
access to bitkeeper, another method is to access the  web address
http://developer.osdl.org/cherry/openais and download a nightly tarball
of the source code.  If for whatever reason you don't want to download
the source, I have untarred a copy of the src into a directory and the
LICENSE file can be accessed there directly at:

http://developer.osdl.org/dev/openais/src/LICENSE

Regards,
-steve