[Openais] Your Contributions

Steven Dake sdake at mvista.com
Tue Jun 22 13:19:16 PDT 2004

Folks,

As we start the openais project, it is important to have contribution
from interested people.  Contribution can include code, or testing, or
documentation.  We also would like to hear from people that have used
the APIs as to their successes, (or where the APIs do not behave
according to specs).

If your interested in contributing to openais, and want some ideas for
how to start, please ask questions about the code or how to get
started..

Some tasks include:
- eventing service as part of openais
- messaging service as part of openais
- lock service as part of openais
- securing the virtual syncrhrony implementation
- test suites to produce high % code coverage
- authoring man pages
- providing feedback on current implementation

Thanks
-steve