[Openais] Your Contributions

Zou, Yixiong yixiong.zou at intel.com
Tue Jun 22 16:56:43 PDT 2004

Hi Steve,

I did some trial run with the aisexec and found some problems.

First of all, the testclm doesn't seem to work.  The program just hangs
without any output at all.  I am wondering if the aisexec keeps a log
at some place?

Second, I modified the testckpt and let it run 5000 loops and it
took 84 seconds to finish.  This seems to be a lot slower than you originally
claimed.  Did I do anything wrong?

Thanks for your help.

Oh, BTW, I don't have BT installed so the code is downloaded from Cherry's
webserver.

Yixiong Zou (yixiong.zou at intel.com)

(626) 443-0100

All views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender.