[Openais] About BSD License

Steven Dake sdake at mvista.com
Wed Jun 23 19:28:53 PDT 2004

Ikebe-san

I must admit I am not a lawyer. :)  But I did intend to use the "Revised
BSD License" on the source code.  The main LICENSE file uses the revised
license.

The license text was lifted from:
http://www.opensource.org/licenses/bsd-license.php

Another copy of the revised bsd license is available from:
http://www.law.yi.org/~sfllaw/talks/bsd.pdf

I hope all the documentation and code includes this same license.  If
there are files that you think don't follow this license, please let me
know (I could have goofed somewhere) and I'll change them.

Thanks!
-steve