[Openais] Re: openais and syslog

Steven Dake sdake at mvista.com
Wed Oct 6 11:23:11 PDT 2004

Mark,

unnecessary signals are evil..  It was causing some havok with something
which I have now forgotten.  If your interested in getting this
functionality straightened out, check out exec/log/print.c  It will log
to the syslog facility.  I have not integrated it yet because i think
people want a choice (log to syslog, log to console, log to file) and
that work is not implemented in that file yet.

I have tested the syslog part works correctly.

Thanks
-steve