[Openais] aisexec causing significant idle load

Steven Dake sdake at mvista.com
Thu Oct 14 17:44:27 PDT 2004

Janne,

I have filed a bug for this issue (defect-160).  We will get to the
bottom of it.

Do you have any comments on what kind of load you were placing on the
system?  Ie were you running any test applications during this period?
Or did you start the daemons and then leave it alone without running any
test applications?

Regards
-steve