[Fwd: Re: [Openais] vim tabstop]

Steven Dake scd at broked.org
Thu Oct 28 10:30:56 PDT 2004

Problem with tabs at 8 is that a lot of the code wraps many many times
and has deep indentation especially gmi which is difficult to read at
ts=8 (ok difficult to read at ts=4 too but easier then ts=8).

Longer term we can clean up these problems and switch over to ts=8..
But this is not too much of a priority for now.  I'd rather have a
complete working implementation..

Regards
-steve