[Openais] Logging patch.

Daniel Stodden stodden at cs.tum.edu
Thu Oct 28 13:00:59 PDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-10-28 at 10:28 -0700, Steven Dake wrote:
> Daniel
>
> Separate functions for each log level seem like a good idea to me.  I'm
> not sure how the stack is different for the changes you have made (was
> it va_start/va_end that was causing the problem?), but the changes look
> fine to me.
>
> Could you fix a few things though?
>
> 1. ais_error should be ais_log_error.  Same for the other functions.

btw, does this mean the coding style issue has been finally resolved?

i suppose this implies macro names as well, i.e
s/LOG_SERVICE_CLM/AIS_LOG_SERVICE_CLM/ ?

that would make the whole thing much more readable in the long term.

i suppose there's a mail about coding style i've missed. could you point
me to a reference?

regards,
daniel