[Openais] status of code in bk?

Kristen Smith kjsmith at nortel.com
Wed Feb 9 10:32:59 PST 2005

Steve,

A few mutex lock problems with latest bitkeeper code:

lib/clm.c:

                        /*
                         * Queue empty, read response from socket
                         */
                        error = saRecvRetry (clmInstance->fd,
&dispatch_data.header,
                                sizeof (struct res_header), MSG_WAITALL |
MSG_NOSIGNAL);
                        if (error != SA_OK) {
**************** unlock needed here
                                goto error_unlock;
                        }
                        if (dispatch_data.header.size > sizeof (struct
res_header)) {
                                error = saRecvRetry (clmInstance->fd,
&dispatch_data.data,
                                        dispatch_data.header.size - sizeof