[Openais] Re: Event service unlink code

Steven Dake sdake at mvista.com
Fri Feb 11 12:41:04 PST 2005

Mark

Few comments
Please use the parameter names in saEvtChannelUnlink that are specified
in the specification.  I know the uppercase is obnoxious but ... :)

The unlink id is 64 bits..  I'd think you want an unlink id that matches
the configuration id ?  How are you sure that the unlink id is unique
across the cluster?

Other then the parameter names problem, the patch looks good to go.

Thanks
-steve