[Openais] Problem in runing the AMF Functionality test

Kövi András allprog at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 03:10:40 PDT 2005

Hi!

I'm trying to stand up an environment in which I've only one active and
one standby component. If the active one fails, the other takes over the
service and becomes active. In general the environment would contain one
active and M number of standby components but the test  programs support
only two components. I want to use test program 3 and 4 because I just
want to see if the settings are good or not.
I've been trying to get such functionality but the only thing I could
achieve is the normal behavior of test program 3 and 4 when both become
ACTIVE.

I would be pleased if someone sent me the configuration settings for
this kind of behavior.

Fine thanks,
Andrew