[Openais] Two bugs about saComponentUnregister

zhangqian 44773 zhq527725 at huawei.com
Wed Jul 20 02:13:24 PDT 2005

Hello!

I found there are some abnormal behaviors about saComponentUnregister().

I can unregister a component in another application as long as the compName of that component
offered. This isn't normal. As per specification, in this condition, SA_ERR_NOT_BAD_HANDLE
should be returned from saComponentUnregister(), But now, it returns SA_OK!

Another bug is that I can unregister a component even if that component has not registered!
In this condition, as per specification, SA_ERR_NOT_EXIST should be returned.

Regards,
Zhangqian