[Openais] [patch] port to autoconf

Steven Dake sdake at mvista.com
Thu Jul 21 22:43:15 PDT 2005

Daniel
good work daneil - thanks...

I am on the road at ols at the moment.  I'll review the patch monday and
play with it a little bit.  Assuming it does what it did before I think
we are in good shape for commit.

I'll talk to developer.osdl.org admins about getting you an account.  I
think they need a public ssh key.  We can talk about that privately in
email.

Regards
-steve