FW: [Openais] Certain Things Regarding Event Service API

Mark Haverkamp markh at osdl.org
Tue Jul 26 07:27:50 PDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-26 at 10:07 +0530, Arunachalam wrote:
> Sir,
>
> 	And about the 2nd question of 'LOST EVENT' event ?

I disagree that a lost event message should be sent to the entire
cluster.  The situations causing, and response to, a lost event are
described on page 23 of the specification.  The way that I understand
this section is that it applies to individual subscribers.  If an event
cannot be delivered to an individual subscriber for some reason, the
LOST EVENT event is sent to that subscriber only.

Mark.

--
Mark Haverkamp <markh at osdl.org>