FW: [Openais] Certain Things Regarding Event Service API

Srinivas Rao srinivasr at huawei.com
Wed Jul 27 02:19:42 PDT 2005

Hi Mark,

Consider the scenario where I have two subscribers for a given event on the
same node. Both subscribers have opened the same channel independently.
Suppose this event gets lost. In this case only one of the subscribers will
get the LOST EVENT message.
I think in this scenario both subscribers should be notified about LOST
EVENT message. What is your opinion about this test case?

Thanks,
Srinivas