[Openais] defect 1139 final - get rid of openais_config for good

Steven Dake sdake at redhat.com
Sat Apr 8 00:36:02 PDT 2006

This concludes my goal of cleaning up the service handler code to not
rely on internal openais data structures and entirely use the object
database for service handler configuration.

Including service.h should provide most of the infrastructure needed by
a service handler.  I realize there are other external global functions
still needed by service handlers which will be addressed in later
patches.  Eventually any "global" function needed will be passed to the
exec_init_fn call and we can rid ourselves of the -Rdynamic compile
flag.

A big thanks to Patrick for a big chunk of the work to make this happen.
The dependency upon mainconfig.h is now totally gone for external
service handlers.

This raises an architectural question - should we consider moving the
service-handler generic apis into trunk/include/service or something
similar?

Regards
-steve