[Openais] Latest trunk

Mark Haverkamp markh at osdl.org
Tue Apr 25 09:39:59 PDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-04-25 at 09:15 -0700, Mark Haverkamp wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-04-25 at 09:11 -0700, Mark Haverkamp wrote:
> > All,
> >
> > I guess I haven't been keeping up on the recent changes as well as I
> > should.  I just updated my tree today and now am seeing a parse error.
> > The man pages aren't much help and I haven't found it in the code yet.
> > The next to last line of the log says "parse error in config: No
> > interfaces defined"
>
> Never mind, I found it.

Maybe I spoke too soon.  I get aisexec to start up now, but when I try
to use it nothing much seems to be happening:

[root at cl019 exec]# gdb ./aisexec
GNU gdb Red Hat Linux (6.1post-1.20040607.43rh)
This GDB was configured as "i386-redhat-linux-gnu"...Using host libthread_db library "/lib/tls/libthread_db.so.1".

(gdb) r
Starting program: /home/localmarkh/views/svn/openais_work/exec/aisexec
[New Thread -151136576 (LWP 29210)]
[MAIN ] AIS Executive Service RELEASE Wilson version 0.74
[MAIN ] Copyright (C) 2002-2006 MontaVista Software, Inc and contributors.
[MAIN ] Copyright (C) 2006 Red Hat, Inc.
iface number 0
iface number 0
creating object 0 totem
creating object 1 interface
creating object 0 logging
creating object 0 timeout
creating object 0 event
iface number 0
[SERV ] openais component openais_cpg loaded.
[SERV ] Registering service handler 'openais cluster closed process group service v1.01'
iface number 0
[SERV ] openais component openais_cfg loaded.
[SERV ] Registering service handler 'openais configuration service'
iface number 0
[SERV ] openais component openais_msg loaded.
[SERV ] Registering service handler 'openais message service B.01.01'
iface number 0
[SERV ] openais component openais_lck loaded.
[SERV ] Registering service handler 'openais distributed locking service B.01.01'
iface number 0
[SERV ] openais component openais_evt loaded.
[SERV ] Registering service handler 'openais event service B.01.01'
iface number 0
[SERV ] openais component openais_ckpt loaded.
[SERV ] Registering service handler 'openais checkpoint service B.01.01'
iface number 0
[SERV ] openais component openais_amf loaded.
[SERV ] Registering service handler 'openais availability management framework B.01.01'
iface number 0
[SERV ] openais component openais_clm loaded.
[SERV ] Registering service handler 'openais cluster membership service B.01.01'iface number 0
[SERV ] openais component openais_evs loaded.
[SERV ] Registering service handler 'openais extended virtual synchrony service'iface number 0

Here is my config file

totem {
	version: 2
    	interface {