[Openais] Re: latest openais tree problems

Steven Dake sdake at mvista.com
Thu Jan 5 12:48:09 PST 2006

sounds good go ahead and apply it but please make a bug number if you
can - i'd still like to use bug numbers for picacho so we can track what
changed between releases.

I am curious about your ideas as to whether this would effect other
services as well - Ie should we rework the dispatch code in other
services?

thanks
-steve