[Openais] Re: latest openais tree problems

Mark Haverkamp markh at osdl.org
Thu Jan 5 14:13:33 PST 2006

On Thu, 2006-01-05 at 14:43 -0700, Steven Dake wrote:
> Could you describe your test setup (what you run on which nodes and what
> programs you run) ie kind of script it for me so I can reproduce it?

I have four nodes.

aisexec running on each.

publish -t0 -x2000 -w2 -f2
(sends 2000 events with no retention time then wait 2 seconds and do
again).
running on each.

subscription -q -q -f2
(receive events and display a "." for every 1000 received).
running on each.

This generate continuous event messages on each node received by each of
the subscription tests.

I also have this in my openais.conf file:

event {
        delivery_queue_size: 5000
        delivery_queue_resume: 4000
}

This makes the queue large enough on my slow systems so events usually
don't get thrown away.

--
Mark Haverkamp <markh at osdl.org>