[Openais] RE: Library core dump using evt.

Muni Bajpai muniba at nortel.com
Wed Jan 11 11:57:05 PST 2006

Steve,

Are we planning to backport these evt changes to picacho too? I guess
this is a good time to ask. I noticed that there is picacho and version
0.70. From my understanding picacho was 0.70 unless I'm missing
something.

The bottom line question is what should I be using to ensure all bug
fixes minus new functionality :) (I know I've asked this before but
somehow the answer is not clear to me)

Thanks

Muni