[Openais] Re: Healthcheck callbacks stops

Bjorn Andersson bjorn at iki.fi
Wed Jan 18 07:51:23 PST 2006

(Rewriting this mail as I just unintentionally sent a partial message
to the list.)

Hi, I am currently using AMF A in OpanAIS 0.70. After responding with
saAmfResponse(SA_ERR_FAILED_OPERATION) in a healthcheck callback and
then later clearing the error with saAmfErrorCancelAll() will not
restart healthchecks. I do get a CSI state change, after the
saAmfErrorCancelAll(), but no healthcheck callbacks. Is this
intentional or a bug? Or am I perhaps using the library in faulty
manner.

 Bjorn