[Openais] Re: FW: Evt Deadlock

Muni Bajpai muniba at nortel.com
Tue Jan 24 13:42:11 PST 2006

So I think the basic premise of what I saw was that In the HandlePut
call, the thread in question was holding the channel_handle_db lock and
requesting the event_handle_db lock. So for deadlock to happen another
thread has to hold at least the event_handle_db lock and requesting the
channel_handle_db lock.

I'm not sure if any path in make_event can fulfill the above criteria
(0.70 code) to cause a lock but then again I might be missing something

Thanks

Muni