[Openais] gold plating version 2 - with marks changes

Steven Dake scd at broked.org
Tue Jan 24 16:56:35 PST 2006

Folks,
Here is the gold plating patch that applies to the latest trunk.  I'm
going to merge this in the next few days so we can work on the rest of
the abstractions for dynamic service handlers.

Mark with this patch I get a compile warning:

cc -O3 -Wall -DBUILD_DYNAMIC=1 -fPIC -c -o evt.o evt.c
evt.c: In function `evt_chan_open_finish':
evt.c:3328: warning: `timer_del_status' might be used uninitialized in
this function

I'm not sure if we s hould set timer_del_status to 0 or 1 to start.

Regards
-steve