[Openais] Accessing Sources

Steven Dake sdake at redhat.com
Mon Sep 11 12:34:02 PDT 2006

Anatoly,

I must admit I have never seen this error before, but some google
searching shows the following link:

http://www.sipfoundry.org/tools/svn-tips.html

It says to try:
[sdake at shih z]$ svn co https://svn.osdl.org/openais

Which I tried but it appears svn.osdl.org is not running an ssl enabled
server.  Perhaps you could access subversion without a proxy?  If that
doesn't work, please submit a ticket to support at osdl.org that svn co
https://svn.osdl.org/openais doesn't work to workaround the proxy
problem your having and cc me on the discussion.

Regards
-steve