[Openais] How to connect to ais library?

Steven Dake sdake at redhat.com
Wed Sep 13 15:05:11 PDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-09-13 at 20:34 +0800, Tiantian Liu wrote:
> Hi:
>   I am study the ckpt of openais. cause I am a door man, I do not
> understand how dose the openais work!
>   I learn form the README.devmap that:

Please look at the samples in the test directory for testckpt, testclm,
or testevt.  These show you how to connect to aisexec.  This is done
through a C library call sa<service>Initialize followed by some other
code.

It would be helpful for you to read the SA Forum specifications on the
topic of what APIs are available.  They are available for download from
www.saforum.org.

Finally you will need to link your C program with the libais or
libSa<service>.so to get your application to work.