[Openais] Problems with OpenAis version 0.81

Yingyuan Cheng yingyuan at staff.sina.com.cn
Thu Sep 13 18:54:53 PDT 2007

I am new to openais and eager to try it in my new cluster design, but
the documentation for openais is too poor( just see
http://www.openais.org/ ), and the  QUICKSTART is somewhat overdue(i
downloaded openais-0.80.3.tar.gz).  I have to read tedious
specifications about AIS from http://www.saforum.org/  to  begin my
painful travel of openais .

Is there any way to make newbie feel easy to understand the notions
inside AIS and use openais easily? or any advice would be welcome.

Anyhow, I appreciate the job done by openais for AIS.

--
yingyuan