[Openais] Corosync 0.92 / openais 0.91 not on ftp server

Alex Bligh alex at alex.org.uk
Wed Nov 26 04:01:53 PST 2008

--On 24 November 2008 22:12:53 +0000 Alex Bligh <alex at alex.org.uk> wrote:

>> So your saying 0.90 is broken but 0.91 works?  So get the packages
>> available for you and your problem will be resolved?
>
> I'm saying Corosync 0.91 compiles, but Openais 0.90 does not.
>
> I don't know whether Corosync 0.92 and/or Openais 0.91 compiles,
> as I haven't got access to the packages :-) I'm just trying to
> avoid spending time fixing it if it was fixed in a subsequent
> release.

OK, I got corosync 0.92 and openais 0.91 from svn, and they both
compile fine on Linux (i.e. the include file problem is fixed). So
all you need to do is build the relevant tgz from the branch
on svn and stick them up on the ftp server (and correct the slight
mistake in the corosync table's text) to fix that issue.

I am having a separate issue with OS-X compilation I will post
on in a minute.

Alex