[Openais] I am getting below error: [MAIN ] Received message has invalid digest... ignoring.

Mansuri Yunus YMansuri at woolworths.com.au
Mon Jun 1 22:19:19 PDT 2009

Hi All,

I am getting below error

Jun  2 14:56:48  openais[4417]: [MAIN ] Received message has invalid digest... ignoring.
Jun  2 14:56:48 openais[4417]: [MAIN ] Invalid packet data

The gfs cluster is running fine but every 20 Sec I am getting this error Message in /var/log/messages

I have running
[
cman-2.0.84-2.el5_2.1
openais-0.80.3-15.el5
 2.6.18-92.1.18.el5 #1 SMP Wed Nov 5 09:00:19 EST 2008 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Any suggestion/direction  would be fine ..

Yunus Mansuri
Woolworths Limited

P 02 8885 4026| F 02 8888 4026 | M 04 2302 8905
E ymansuri at woolworths.com.au

1 Woolworths Way Bella Vista, NSW 2153
PO Box 8000 Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153

P PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE YOU PRINT THIS E-MAIL

CAUTION: This email and files included in its transmission
are solely intended for the use of the addressee(s) and may
contain information that is confidential and privileged.
If you receive this email in error, please advise us
immediately and delete it without copying the contents
contained within. Woolworths Limited (including its group
of companies) do not accept liability for the views
expressed within or the consequences of any computer
viruses that may be transmitted with this email. The
contents are also subject to copyright. No part of it
should be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the
written consent of the copyright owner.