[Openais] [lck 0/7] LCK service patches

Jan Friesse jfriesse at redhat.com
Tue Jun 2 08:34:02 PDT 2009

Included are lck service patches. Many of them solves really big
problems (writing to uninitialized memory, testing some variable to
NULL *BEFORE* it is used as a structure, ...)

Ryan,
it looks there is some huge problem with calling this sequention:
[DEBUG]: saLckInitialize
[DEBUG]: saLckResourceOpen
[DEBUG]: saLckResourceLock
[DEBUG]: saLckResourceLockAsync

And lockAsync will never end. I didn't have time to figure our more
deeply where is problem, so maybe you know, why it happend.

Jan Friesse (7):
  Remove some warnings
  Sizeof should be structure and not pointer
  Test lockMode values
  Test resourceFlags in saResourceOpen(Async)
  Test validity of handle in *resourceLock(Async)
  Remove some compiler warnings.
  In saLckOptionCheck, test lckOptions to NULL

 trunk/include/ipc_lck.h |    2 +-
 trunk/lib/lck.c         |   24 +++++++++++++++