[Openais] [lck 0/7] LCK service patches

Ryan O'Hara rohara at redhat.com
Tue Jun 2 10:24:32 PDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 02, 2009 at 06:07:02PM +0200, Jan Friesse wrote:
> Ryan,
> no it's tested on commited version.
>
> And sorry for little confusing, I didn't get all informations correctly.
> LockAsync will end, but in that case (saf test,
> operations/SaLckLockGrantCallback/13.c) select will never get any
> information, so it just blocks.

Yeah. That is why I need to know what type of locks are been
requested. If the first Lock call requests (and is granted) an EX
lock, the following LockAsync call will complete, but the lock will be
pending. We won't get a LockGrantCallback until that lock is granted.

I'll look at the saftest code. It is in the tree, no?