[Openais] call for roadmap features for future releases

Darren Thompson darrent at akurit.com.au
Sat Jun 27 17:54:16 PDT 2009

Steve

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

In hindsight I realised my original post specified "vendor product a"
and you email address indicates you work for a different vendor.

No disrespect was intended, my comments were intended for the open
source project, not a particular vendors implantation.

Perhaps Andrew Beekhof would followup with item "1" through the
Pacemaker wiki (as I understand he is a core developer with that
project).

As recommended, I will followup with "vendor a" regarding point "2" and
if the information can be suitably "generalised" for heartbeat2 =>
OpenAIS/Pacemaker migrations I will re-post it here.

I will re-post my thanks to the development team again however, from
what I've already seen, the opanAIS/Pacemaker projects are already
producing quality results.

I look forward to points 3 & 4 and will endeavor to rally the "non
coders" to help in any way we can.

Darren