[Openais] Very confused again

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Tue Oct 27 05:35:19 PDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 1:49 PM, Michael Schwartzkopff
<misch at multinet.de> wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 27. Oktober 2009 12:42:57 schrieb Adrian Chapela:
>> I am looking again for a better configuration of a Linux Heartbeat Cluster.
>>
>> Now I think that the direction is to use OpenAis but It is not clear for
>> me, because OpenAis is now Corosync (?¿) and the recomendations is not
>> use Corosync with Pacemaker.

That advice will probably change in the next week or so.
With corosync 1.1.2 and the latest pacemaker from mercurial, things
seem to be working so far.

> I am very confused and the documentation is
>> too poor. Pacemaker has a good documentation but the integration
>> documentation is very bad (in both directions cluster stack -> CRM ---
>> CRM -> cluster stack).

What documentation do you need?
Beyond installation and telling the underlying stack to start
pacemaker (which is definitely documented) there's not much to know.