[Openais] Very confused again

Adrian Chapela achapela.rexistros at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 06:47:37 PDT 2009

Michael Schwartzkopff escribió:
> Am Dienstag, 27. Oktober 2009 13:35:19 schrieben Sie:
>
>> On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 1:49 PM, Michael Schwartzkopff
>>
>> <misch at multinet.de> wrote:

>> That advice will probably change in the next week or so.
>> With corosync 1.1.2 and the latest pacemaker from mercurial, things
>> seem to be working so far.
>>

> Yes. I have corosync 1.1.2 running here with a recent pacemaker on debian
> (even with openais 1.1.0). It works smooth.

OK then...

I will follow the next steps:
- Cluster Glue Compilation
- Resource Agents Compilations
- Corosync 1.1.2 Compilation
- OpenAIS 1.1.0 Compilation (maybe the latest release is better ?)
- Pacemaker 1.0.5 or the latest release ?

I will compile all of them with ./configure to use default configuration
paths.

Then I will use the generic script who is in init directory of Corosync
and OpenAIS to start and stop Corosync/OpenAIS. Really I only need the
generic OpenAIS script to start corosync and OpenAIS no ? is this true ?

I have tested some similar conmpilation (without any CRM configuration,
only the startup in openais) and I have problems to stop the service.

Thank you!