[Openais] cman does not start ... corosync died

Christian Brandes christian.brandes at forschungsgruppe.de
Mon Mar 15 07:11:30 PDT 2010

Hi Chrissie,

you got it! Thanks a lot. :-)

Now I put consensus and token into cluster.conf but syslog said:

Mar 15 14:47:09 ubu1 corosync[1307]:   [IPC   ] Could not bind AF_UNIX (): Address already in use.
Mar 15 14:47:09 ubu1 corosync[1307]:   [IPC   ] Could not bind to AF_UNIX socket

Then I tried to start cman without corosync started before and it works! :-)
It looks like cman runs corosync on its own, so it does not need to be started by init scripts during boot time.

Thanks and best regards!
Christian