[Openais] Help on mounting ocfs2 filesystems

Carlos Xavier cbastos at connection.com.br
Wed Mar 21 19:46:40 UTC 2012

Hi.

You just gave  me the silver bullet :-)

>Hello,
>
>... see comments inline ...
>
>On 03/21/2012 03:24 PM, Carlos Xavier wrote:
>> Tank you for the quick anser

snip

>> colocation colDLMDRBD inf: cloneDLM msDRBD_export:Master
>> colocation colFSO2CB inf: cloneFSexport cloneO2CB
>> colocation colO2CBDLM inf: cloneO2CB cloneDLM
>> order ordDLMO2CB 0: cloneDLM cloneO2CB
>> order ordDRBDDLM 0: msDRBD_export:promote cloneDLM
>
>.. should be cloneDLM:start

Fixed

>> order ordO2CBFS 0: cloneO2CB cloneFSexport
>> property $id="cib-bootstrap-options" \
>>        dc-version="1.1.6-9971ebba4494012a93c03b40a2c58ec0eb60f50c" \

snip

>> (resFSexport:0:start:stderr) mount.ocfs2: Cluster stack specified does
>> not match the one currently running while trying to join the group
>
>You created the ocfs2 file system without Pacemaker running? You need to
>do a: tunefs.ocfs2 --update-cluster-stack <device>

This was the case, as it is my first time with Pacemaker, I didnt have any clues that the
communication between the servers is replaced with the Pacemaker stack.
I did what you told me and now both filesystems are mounted.

Now I have some doubts. The configuration:

order ordDRBDDLM 0: msDRBD_export:promote cloneDLM:start

makes sence with just one mount point, since the start of the resource cloneDLM:start is tied to the
msDRBD_export:promote. If msDRBD_export fails, msDRBD_mysql cant be mounted, since the DLM and OCFS2
wont be available.

How can I change this statement to get the cloneDLM started having msDRBD_export or msDRBD_mysql
started?
Can I use one resource more than one time? Because i dont have any colocation or order statement for
mounting /var/lib/mysql.

primitive ip_mysql ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2 \
        params ip="10.10.10.5" cidr_netmask="32" nic="vlan0" \
        op monitor interval="30s"
primitive resDLM ocf:pacemaker:controld \
        op monitor interval="60" timeout="60"
primitive resDRBD_export ocf:linbit:drbd \
        params drbd_resource="export" \
        operations $id="opsDRBD_export" \
        op monitor interval="20" role="Master" timeout="20" \
        op monitor interval="30" role="Slave" timeout="20" \
        meta target-role="started"
primitive resDRBD_mysql ocf:linbit:drbd \
        params drbd_resource="mysql" \
        operations $id="opsDRBD_mysql" \
        op monitor interval="20" role="Master" timeout="20" \
        op monitor interval="30" role="Slave" timeout="20" \
        meta target-role="started"
primitive resFSexport ocf:heartbeat:Filesystem \
        params device="/dev/drbd/by-res/export" directory="/export" fstype="ocfs2"
options="rw,noatime" \
        op monitor interval="120s"
primitive resFSmysql ocf:heartbeat:Filesystem \
        params device="/dev/drbd/by-res/mysql" directory="/var/lib/mysql" fstype="ocfs2"
options="rw,noatime" \
        op monitor interval="120s"
primitive resO2CB ocf:ocfs2:o2cb \
        op monitor interval="60" timeout="60"
ms msDRBD_export resDRBD_export \
        meta resource-stickines="100" master-max="2" clone-max="2" notify="true" interleave="true"
ms msDRBD_mysql resDRBD_mysql \
        meta resource-stickines="100" master-max="2" clone-max="2" notify="true" interleave="true"
clone cloneDLM resDLM \
        meta globally-unique="false" interleave="true"
clone cloneFSexport resFSexport \
        meta interleave="true" ordered="true"
clone cloneFSmysql resFSmysql \
        meta interleave="true" ordered="true"
clone cloneO2CB resO2CB \
        meta globally-unique="false" interleave="true"
colocation colDLMDRBD inf: cloneDLM msDRBD_export:Master
colocation colFSO2CB inf: cloneFSexport cloneO2CB
colocation colO2CBDLM inf: cloneO2CB cloneDLM
order ordDLMO2CB 0: cloneDLM cloneO2CB
order ordDRBDDLM 0: msDRBD_export:promote cloneDLM:start
order ordO2CBFS 0: cloneO2CB cloneFSexport

>Regards,
>Andreas

Thank you very much for your help and cooperation.

Regards,
Carlos.