[Printing-architecture] Wed 12 July - FSG Arch meeting

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Tue Jul 11 11:07:49 PDT 2006

Hi,

This is just a reminder that we are scheduled to have
a meeting of the FSG Open Printing Architecture team
tomorrow on Wednedsay 12 July:

Day: Wednesdays
Time:
12:00-1:00 PM US Pacific time
1:00-2:00 PM US Mountain time
3:00-4:00 PM US Eastern time
9:00-10:00 PM Paris time

USA Toll Number: 1-484-630-2765
PASSCODE: 84974

Per our discussion at FSG/OP Steering Committee yesterday,
our highest priority agenda item should be to finish the
directory structure / file naming conventions for PPD files.

The final version will then be cross-posted to OSDL Desktop
Printing and FSG/OP Architecture for last comments.

After any further adjustments or refinements, Ira will
attempt to convert the result into an FSG/OP standard
document format and Till will be the champion through our
FSG/OP standards process.

This will allow us to point to an FSG standard for addition
to the LSB 3.2 roadmap.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc