[Printing-architecture] IJS example code causing a segfault

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 11:14:22 PDT 2006

desktop_printing is replaced by printing-summit at lists.freestandards.org

as the organization of the Printing Summits has moved to FSG due to my
employment at FSG. Everyone who was subscribed to desktop_printing is
now subscribed to printing-summit (Todd, you are subscribed to
printing-summit, too). Also the archives are moved to printing-summit.
You can browse the complete archives here:

http://lists.freestandards.org/pipermail/printing-summit/

The official list for IJS was the inkjet-architecture forum of
linuxprinting.org. Now this forum merged (including archives and
members) with the printing-driver at lists.freestandards.org mailing list:

as IJS is a general driver architecture and not only for inkjets.

I think you should also get in contact with the right people posting
here on printing-architecture. Another possibility is considering IJS as
a part of GhostScript (every GhostScript ships with IJS) and file a
GhostScript bug.

Note that IJS did not change for a long time and distros do not build
the example code (they build only the IJS interface in GhostScript and
the IJS library), so the example code can use interfaces to standard
libraries which have changed with the time.