[Printing-architecture] colord profile per-user in CUPS server

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 13:10:46 UTC 2012

James, I suggest to report this as a bug to GTK upstream. First, the settings for the default case are wrong and second, instances shoul be supported, they are a CUPS feature to save settings for common tasks and in color management age it is especially important. The print dialogs should also have a "Save settings as ..."-like button to save settings into a new instance and a "save"-like button to save the settings into the current instance.

   Till