[Printing-architecture] openprinting.org gives error 500

Otto Kekäläinen otto at fsfe.org
Wed Nov 28 12:42:01 UTC 2012

Hello,

This mailing list is the only contact information I found at the
openpriting website, so I am posting this here and I hope it will
reach it's destination.

I just installed Samsun CLX-3185W and I wanted to add an entry to the
database reporting that is works and what was the steps necessary to
get it working.

However when I log in at https://www.openprinting.org/login the http
server responds with error 500. Not good.

Anyway, why do people need to log in to the website to add entries?
The barrier to contribute is too high. Just have a simple form people
can fill in and then somebody of the admins just accept/deny the
proposed entry..

Otto Kekäläinen                   []         otto at fsfe.org
Finnish Team Coordinator        [][][]  finland at fsfe.org
Free Software Foundation Europe   ||      +358 44 566 2204
Support FSFE! http://fsfe.org/support?otto