[printing-driver] Restart the Raster Driver Activity

Robert L Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Wed Apr 6 16:03:49 PDT 2005

   Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 20:28:11 +0200
   From: Till Kamppeter <till.kamppeter at gmx.net>

   For me a weekend time would be no problem. There is also enough time
   durin european business hours before the US business hours start, but
   this would mean getting up early for you.

That wouldn't be much good for Glen, unless he's a real early bird.
Best options for me would either be evenings (which probably don't
work too well for you) or weekends (which are OK for me since this
isn't my "work" work).