[Foomatic] foomatic and cups-recent compatibility issues.

Hin-Tak Leung hintak_leung at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 16 12:00:06 PST 2004

2(b) is our (epsonepl)'s problem, and as I said, if
one uses the latest foomatic CVS, everything is fine;
uses
a not-quite-latest foomatic 3.x (on linuxprinting.org
site this afternoon) is *mostly* fine (i.e. can't use
cups 1.1.20 or 1.2, but cups 1.1.19- okay). The grief
and some of the problem report I have seen is related
to people upgrading cups without upgrading foomatic -
and that seems to be rather frequent.