[Foomatic] -db-engine configure.in bug and -configure problem

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmx.net
Thu Jan 22 17:51:24 PST 2004

Muito obrigado por este e-mail (thanks for this e-mail).

This is not an error but only a warning, which is displayed when "use
strict;" is used in the Perl program. The program still works correctly
I have fixed this problem and also another problem causing a warning.
The changes are on both the CVS for 3.0.x and 3.1.x now.

3.0.1rc2 vai sair em breve (3.0.1rc2 will appear soon).

    Till